Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Update - Tuesday Afternoon

I promise to post some incredible pictures of this little angel tonight. I am going to run home to take care of a few things and will do that when I get home. I did want you all to know that when I just left the room a few minutes ago - Autumn was producing a tiny bit of urine on her own. The nurses and the doctors are ecstatic (as is her family). Keep praying - the Great Physician is still listening. He is still holding her!! We love you all and are so encouraged by your many comments to us on the blog. You are a blessing!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you guys so much! I'm praying for you and am having severe difficulty not DOING anything for you! You guys are FAMILY and that's everything! I'm here.
Love Jenny Andrews

Anonymous said...

Hello dear friends! Autumn is beautiful and we can't wait to meet her. We have been praying for you coninually since Saturday. We pray that He will be your strength, your rest, that He will hold you up. Know we love you, we are praying for you.
Love, the Roman's

Anonymous said...

Aaron, Jen & Jayna,
What a beautiful little angel you have! I am praying for her and for your family...sounds like she is a tough little cookie! Congratulations, love you guys and keep us posted!
With love,
Sara O'Dell

Anonymous said...

Aaron & Jen & Jayna - She is just beautiful!! So many prayers are being said for little Autumn and for each of you. We love you all so much and will continue to keep you lifted up. You are so special to us!!!!
Love, The Gerow's

Anonymous said...

Hey Hess Family!!!

We want you to know we are praying for you all. Autumn is beautiful!!!

Love,
Troy, Christine, Nathan and Carina Griese

Anonymous said...

Aaron, Jen, Jayna and sweet Autumn-
We are thinking of you all every moment and praying with all our hearts! All our love to you -
Ryan, Beth, Connor and Quinn

Anonymous said...

What a precious and beautiful little girl. You all have been in our prayers from the start. I went for a walk in the woods to spent some time praying and God reminded me he is the giver of Life and I asked him to give life to Autumns organs. There are so many praying and agreeing with you in prayer and when that happens God goes into action! May God hold you extra close today. We Love you, Tim and Jan Roman