Saturday, July 08, 2006

Baby Names

Jen, Jayna & I are looking for a little help from all of you. As I am sure all of you know, we are expecting our second child in the month of October. We are not going to know if we are having a boy or a girl, so we plan to have both a boy and girl name ready when the baby comes.
Here is where we need some help. We have a name picked out for our potential son, but are really struggling with finding a name for our potential daughter. We have discussed alot of names and have narrowed it down to about 10 or so. Thanks for your help and we look forward to your input. Here is our list:
  • Autumn
  • Heidi
  • Mallory
  • Meredith
  • Whitney
  • Shiloh
  • Hillary
  • Claire
  • Skylar
  • Reese

10 comments:

Shoemaker Family said...

The ones I (Aunt Allison) like, in specific order:

Mallory
Hillary
Heidi
Reese
Meredith

Anonymous said...

okay first erika likes Meredith and Claire, Kadee likes Claire and Reese, me Claire first came to mind and I also like Heidi, Hillary and a friend of ours named their little girl Sawyer :) Good luck Kim

Anonymous said...

Okay Dave came in and he likes Autumn and that is about it, we know how much you value our opinion :) Kim

Shoemaker Family said...

This is what I think. (Uncle Sep)
I think you should consider a biblical name such Zipporah. That sounds pretty eh.
Also I think Whitney would be a good middle so you know where I'm going with this Jen.
ZIP-Whit. I think that's a great name Jen, don't you.

Hess Family said...

Sep,
I just want you to get your son ready to protect his poor cousin in school if we go with your selection. :) Jen

Anonymous said...

We like Skylar the best. Then Mallory, then Whitney.
Hope this helps. If all else fails you could always name her RYAN!!!

Anonymous said...

Mallory
Hillary
Meredith
Heidi
Claire

Good Luck with choosing a name.
Wendy

Anonymous said...

Brittany and I both like Autumn! Then she says Merideth and I say Reese. I'd ask Emily, but she is zzzzzzzzz (snoring too)!All great names though - Have fun deciding!

Tiffany, Brittany and Emily

Jaena said...

I like so many of the 10 you selected...maybe you will have to just "see what she looks like" in October. How exciting for your family!

I went to IWU with Aaron (or it may have been Justin, and i just met Aaron...can't remember) a few years back. :-) I roomed with Darla (Cronk) Wagner and know some of the Coleman friends and family.

I found your blog through Nate and Julie Lamb who have Sep and Allison's link. Thanks for letting me catch up on your lives.

Jaena (Showalter) Womack

Anonymous said...

We think "Skylar" is a beautiful name. Also, very unique. Lovin' your family site!!