Saturday, August 26, 2006

Detroit Zoo

I know that I am slacking in my posting lately. It has been a busy week or so. Anyways, here are a few pictures from the zoo from a couple of weeks ago.



Here are Jayna & Taylor at the end of the day, sitting in the butterfly house!!




I got this great close up of this baby monkey who was really cute walking around, but sticking pretty close to his mommy!!




Here Jayna & I are, trying to plan out our attack to best utilize our time to see everything that we want based on the time we had!! It was a great day!




The Detroit Zoo has the nation's largest polar bear exhibit and we had lots of fun in the tunnel under the water watching this bear play with his ball!!




Just for my cousin James, a beautiful bald eagle!! (James - this is what most people think of when you say 'bald eagle' - Aaron)




1 comment:

Justin Hess said...

That sure is a cute picture of Taylor and Jayna. Could you send me a copy?