Thursday, July 26, 2007

Partying with the Girlfriends

Jayna had a few girls over to help celebrate her 6th birthday. The girls celebrated with a cheer party. It was great fun!

Here are all the girls having some dinner together. The menu was all finger foods per Jayna's request. This is how she prefers to eat everything.

Playing on the swing set always leads to some major fun!

While the are heads apart, Jayna and Rayna are such good friends!

The girls had no problem breaking in Aaron's new Father's Day gift!


Makailyn was helping Jayna read her very sweet card!

Jayna had so much fun with her friends! She was glad they came to help her celebrate! They are very nice and polite girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Aaron and Jen,
I applied for full-time yesterday. Be praying for me! I really hope I get it, but I have no idea what my chances are.
~Marcie (your favorite Gerow girl)