Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dead End Roads

I have had the joy of living on a dead end road basically my whole life. I grew up on a dead end dirt road that was only a few hundred yards long, when Jen & I bought our first house in Midland it was on a dead end road and then we moved to our current location on the end of a dead end. One of the many joys of living on a dead end road is the lack of traffic which basically allows you to play in the road. Here are a couple of pictures of us this winter including some of us playing in the road here and some of us playing in the road at Mom's.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys - That house in the 1st pic looks pretty familiar!! Keep up the pics I love them.

Amy

Hannah said...

how fun that must be!!! I didn't live on a dead end road...but, a really long driveway works too! Looks like so much fun!!!