Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Christmas with Dad, Ellen and Grandpa Messer

My dad, Ellen and Grandpa Messer came up for dinner and a Christmas celebration on Christmas Eve. We had a very nice time together.
Unfortunately, this is the only picture we got with anyone other than the girls in it.
Jayna got a stuffed bunny from my sisters. She enjoyed this, as you can see by her beautiful smile.
Autumn was very focused on opening her presents.
Dad and Ellen went to Mexico at the beginning of December. They got the girls these cute matching dresses.
Aren't they so precious?!?! Maybe I am a little biased here.

1 comment:

The Smith Family said...

Hi Jen

this is megon (toshas lil sis), the girls are so cute and growing up so fast. I just wanted to let you know that Justin and I now have a blog.

Megon