Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Summer Days

O.K. here is my second attempt at this since I ruined our site with the last one. I am super blessed to be a teacher, so I get to spend my summer days with the girls. The first week was Jayna's surgery, as well as VBS in the evenings. The second week I had a class all day everyday (I need to take six credits this summer to keep my certificate.). Finally, this week seems as though we are starting our summer. I thought I would give you a glimpse into our fun days together.

On Monday, we had to go to the Dollar Store, flower shop and a friend's house. While at the Dollar Store, Autumn provided us with entertainment. I needed something on the top shelf and couldn't reach it of course, so I got a stool and stretched as far up as I could (no short jokes please). As I was doing this, I heard Autumn's little voice, "Caresul Mommy. Don't sall." I had to get down because Jayna and I were laughing hysterically. As you can see, she has heard this before...
Yesterday, Jayna had an appointment with the surgeon. She got her new orange, writable cast. She is super excited and wants everyone to sign it. She even had her Dad's Bible study guys all sign it last night. She is healing perfectly and will get her cast off for good on July 29th! Praise God for healing her! Also, yesterday afternoon we had the privilege of playing with Tucker and Toby while their mom got her hair cut. We had a super fun time!


Today, we are going to the library (if I can get this post done), so Jayna can get her own library card. Then, after lunch we are heading to Grandma Hess' to set up for our rummage sale. Come by on Friday if you would like some of Jayna and Taylor's yummy cookies and lemonade. Here is a picture of my beautiful reader...
*Sorry, Jenny. Your comment deleted when I deleted the last post. Thank you for your sweet message though.

2 comments:

Hannah said...

what a fun summer!!!

and Jayna gets her own library card??? how cool is that!!!

Have a fun 4th of July! light a sparkler for me!!!

Hannah

Princess, Daughter of the King said...

Praise the Lord on the good report for Jayna's arm!
Auti sure is a fast learner! :)