Friday, September 26, 2008

Time With The Cousins

Sorry about the lack of posts. We are full swing into our fall schedule, so blogging is something I now have to squeeze in. I do have things to share, so be patient and keeping checking in. I thought I would start with these little cuties. We got the pleasure of watching our nephews, Tucker and Toby a couple of times this summer. Here are some photos from the fun that was had on those days.
Autumn and Tucker each drawing on their seperate boards. Right before this there was a little dispute about whose was whose, but they worked it out and even decided to share a couch!
I think this shows Autumn's territorial side a bit. Toby is being his cute little self, and Autumn has all her toys gathered in her hand because she is sure he's about to take one. I wish sharing came more natural.
I had to take this picture to prove that they were all fed...safely and at the same time. I think this was the quietest part of the day. :)
This was such a cute moment. These two were having a sort of counseling session. Okay, maybe it was just a chat.
They ended their time together cuddling on the couch with their babies. They had just woke up from their naps and wanted their blankies and babies. What sweethearts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You've got it together; feeding all 4 at the same time! I can't seem to handle feeding my 1 somedays! Great commentary! You (and they) are all so fortunate to have each other!

Love ya
Jenny

Hannah said...

they are all so beautiful! looks like you had a great summer!

Hannah

Anonymous said...

I heard about the sickie house! Wishing you all well and speedy recovery!

Jenny

Shoemaker Family said...

I love this post. I read it over and over. I just love all of those precious gifts of children that God has given us. What a huge responsibility He's given us, but I'll step up to the plate for those cute faces. I sure can't imagine life without them....