Monday, October 06, 2008

Autumn's 2nd Birthday

Autumn turned two last Tuesday! What an amazing two years it has been. God has done so many wonderful things in this little girl's life! This young lady is often exploring and trying to figure out how things work. She enjoys reading and music/singing/dancing. She is full of energy and seems to love life. Dr. Juarbe said at her 2 year well check that she carries a 'don't feel sorry for me' attitude and is full of joy! I would have to agree. We praise God all the time for the blessing she and her sister are to us! God's plan is always perfect (even on the rough days)! Both of the girls were sick for Autumn's actual birthday, but we did manage to get in the family party the weekend before. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I also encourage you to thank God for your family today and the plan He has for them.
Here is a very HAPPY birthday girl!
She is trying really hard to read this card. Maybe in a couple of more years, Auti.
Tucker and Auti check out the new Mickey toy. This happens to be their very favorite character.
The birthday girl and her sister busy figuring out the new presents.
I am sure she made some sort of deep wish at this point. Grandpa Shutes is glad to help her reach her cake, while Jayna pats her on the back for encouragement.

4 comments:

Cox Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUTI!!! A little late I know, but I really did think of her on her birthday. She's God's miracle... just one of them! By the way Jen, I really like your glasses!

Jennifer Bovee said...

Hope your birthday was every bit as special as you are sweetie!!

Hannah said...

I can't believe she's two!!! Happy Birthday Autumn!!

Anonymous said...

Autumn & I were just looking at your blog site and she started singing Happy Birthday to me! Thank you Father for your two beautiful girls. Love you, Moms