Saturday, October 25, 2008

A House Divided

Victory for MSU!!! I just couldn't resist posting after our big win!! It has been awhile, and it feels soooo good. I am very sorry to the 5 Michigan fans I watched the game with. Aaron, Brownie, Katie, Jayna and Auti (and all my other Michigan friends/family)-we have switched spots for one year. I love you all even though we can't see eye to eye on this subject! To my fellow Sparties-GO GREEN!

I do have to say that it was really great to have Brownie home and hanging around again! Katie, it was fun to have you over too! We do miss Louie, but we know soon enough you will be home and hopefully over at least a couple of times to hang out. We miss you guys. For now, enjoy the college life.

2 comments:

Jack said...

SHEESH! It took sparty long enough to do it dontcha think?

MSU's victory over UofM was like a senior beating up an 8th grader...

Wait, just wait...

The Maize and Blue WILL stand proud once again.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs. Hess,

GO GREEN! Matt Noel