Thursday, October 05, 2006

Autumn's First Toys


I love my first little bear. When my big sister is here she squezzes it and puts it up to my ear so it prays a nighttime prayer for me. I can't wait for her to come back and see me. My mommy and daddy said she will be here on Friday after school!! Thanks Scott & Jeannie!!





Here is my first doll. If I turn out anything like my big sister I will probably have about 25 of these by my first birthday. Thanks for starting my collection Grandpa & Grandma.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are praying so hard for all of you. May you feel his love surrounding you. Mike, Kim, Mandy & Michael

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Autumn is already changine lives in so many ways. She is an angel. We continue to pray for her and all of you. With love and support, JoLinda

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of all of you and praying that Autumn will continue to show improvements. She is such a little cutie. Jayna showed us her photo album of Autumn she is such a proud big sister.

Carla,Shawn,Madison and Ava

Anonymous said...

Well, little Autumn is already proving she is a force to be reckoned with! God is touching so many different lives through her already! We pray for her continued improvement and strength for all of you.
Love
Jenny and Steve

Anonymous said...

We are thinking of you often and praying for you always. Hope Autumn continues to make improvements. Thank you for keeping us updated - the blog is wonderful. Greenfield's

Anonymous said...

I will continue to pray for health & comfort for Autumn & all of you. Jayna & Makailyn had a great time playing together yesterday after school at Vicki & Eldon's. Jayna is doing well, she's such as sweet little girl. You are so blessed with 2 beautiful girls. God bless you all.