Monday, October 09, 2006

Video - Now Working

If you had trouble viewing the video, try it again - just a minor technical glitch. It will melt your heart.

Also, they have lowered Autumn's blood pressure medicine from 10mg slowly down to 3mg. When they are able to take her totally off this - they will try to give her some milk. So please pray for Autumn's blood pressure, she lost so much blood that they have had lots of trouble trying to get her blood pressure high enough to not be so dangerous. This has been so much better these past few days, so keep praying.

Also, now that she is producing all this urine we need to pray that the kidneys begin to properly filter the urine. It is an incredible praise that she is producing urine, but they have reminded us that we still have many steps with these kidneys in order to get them working properly. Please pray that her kidneys will begin to filter correctly.

Thank you all for your encouragement, notes, calls, prayers & work. YOU are a blessing to us and we thank God for you every time that He brings you to our minds. You are loved and appreciated and as I told my cousin Ryan (in Virginia) tonight - I can not wait for all of you to get to see, meet, hold, hug and love this little angel that you are connected to now. Until then - keep checking back - Jen and I have a long meeting with her doctors tomorrow to get some in depth information so I am sure that we will have more information to post tomorrow afternoon. Thanks Again!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Lord,
Please continue to be with Little Autumn today. Help her kidneys to filter and her blood pressure to stabilize. Be with Aaron, Jen, & Drs. as they meet today. Help words to be clear. We love this family so much and you love them so much more. Keep them cradled in your care. In His name alone, Amen.
All our love and praying every day without fail.
Charlotte

Anonymous said...

Hello Hess Family: This is my 2nd attempt at writing you and with Brenda's help I pray this one will reach you. I've been able to keep up to date thru this web site and it's amazing to see how well Autumn is doing. We continue to pray for all of you and want you to know you have one beautiful, strong little angel there. Also want you to know that we can postpone our weekly arrangment for right now. That's not something you folks need to think about right now. Take care and I will continue to check this site for the updates. God Bless you all! Linda Durfee e-mail JolynnDur@aol

Anonymous said...

Hi this is kayla i am typing this for my mother she would like me to tell you that we are praying for Autumn and god realy dose answer prayers

Anonymous said...

We continue to pray for your family and for Autumn's healing. Rest assured that He will take care of all of you in His way and in His time. Your faith is an inspiration to all of us.

Love Dean & Lori

Anonymous said...

Jen and Aaron,
I just want you to know how proud we all are of Jayna. She has been so strong. I know this comes from a family of love. She dearly loves her new sister and gives me daily reports on progress. Of course she looks forward to her time with you and Autumn.
I promise to keep an eye on her and let you know if anything happens that you should know. For now be proud of her!

My prays are with you for your continued strength and Autumn's continued progress. You can contact me at: firenze@northwood.edu.
My best.
Judy Firenze